Effective Date: April 2020
By visiting the Site, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of the Site and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Policy.
1. What Information Do We Collect About You?
You are not required to provide us with any information in order to access and use our Site.
The type of information that we collect from you depends on your interaction with our Site, but only includes information that you chose directly to share with us, either by entering it on our Site or provide it to us in any other way (such as fill-in a form or email). Such information usually includes your name, email address and other contact information.
Specifically, we will collect and use your contact information when you request information or otherwise contact us with questions or complaints.
2. What about Children on our Site?
Our Site is not designed for persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our records.
3. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information, to communicate with you (via email or other platforms), in order to respond to your requests/inquiries.
Your consent serves as the legal basis for processing your information. You may withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of data processing we carried out based on your consent before such withdrawal.
4. Does the Company Share the Information It Collects About You?
We may share the information that we collect about you, with third parties worldwide, as follows:
- We may share the information you provided with our service providers and subcontractors who assist us in the operation of the Site and provision of our services and process the information on our behalf and under our instructions. We will only provide these entities with the information necessary for them to perform the services on our behalf. These entities are contractually required to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- We may share your information in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us concerning the Site or your use thereof to third parties, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of any such transfer if, in our discretion, it will result in the handling of your information in a way that differs materially from this Policy.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties for any other purpose.
5. What About Third-Party Links?
6. How Secure is My Personal Information?
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, in accordance with industry practice and applicable laws. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. While we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our Site, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site, and you do so at your own risk.
7. Will You Transfer My Information Outside of My Home Country?
We may transfer certain information outside to other countries, including to the United States, which may not have an equivalent level of data protection as in your home country. However, please rest assured that we implement all the necessary and appropriate legal, organizational and technical measures to protect your personal information. Your data also may be subject to access by law enforcement and other government entities, including courts and tribunals in accordance with the laws applicable in those jurisdictions.
8. Can I Access, Update, Correct, or Delete My Personal Information?
You have the right to view, correct and delete the personal information that we hold about you.
As permitted by applicable law, we may retain changed or deleted information for archival purposes. If you wish to view, correct or delete your personal information please contact us using the contact information detailed in Section 12 below.
9. With respect to your Personal Information, you have the right to:
- request access to and be provided with information on the processing of your personal information;
- request corrections of your personal information if such personal information proves inaccurate or incomplete;
- request your personal information to be deleted (i) if it is no longer necessary for the purposes described in this Policy, (ii) should you decide to withdraw your consent where you gave it, (iii) should you identify that it would have been unlawfully processed, (iv) should we be under a legal obligation to erase it to comply with EU law or the law of an EU country and always provided we are not under a legal obligation to keep it;
- restrict the processing of your personal information (i) if you contest its accuracy; (ii) if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure; (iii) if it is no longer needed for the purposes set out in this Policy but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim, (iv) if you object to profiling; and
- receive personal information which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another provider provided it is processed based on your consent or our contract.
If you wish to exercise any of your above rights, please reach out to us using the contact information detailed in Section 12 below.
10. How Long Does the Company Retain my Information?
The data is only kept for the time necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. You have the right to request deleting the personal information that we hold about you at any time.
11. European Citizens
The following disclosures are made pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
12. How do I get in touch with the Company?
You may contact us with any questions or comments:
Revamp Medical Ltd. 5 Mefi, Netania, Israel, 4250489
Contact Person: Ms. Yael Shohat, Company’s Data Protection Officer.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +972-73-3819227
13. Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.